The Sit-Up 45 Challenge (the ‘Event’) is an initiative of the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (“PCFA”) to raise funds to support research and support programs for men impacted by prostate cancer.
The Event opens on 17 May 2021 and ends on 20 June 2021.
By registering for the Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). PCFA retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You acknowledge that PCFA reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for PCFA
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under PCFA’s authority to fundraise in the respective State or Territory in Australia and you agree to be bound by the relevant state and national fundraising legislation.
- PCFA can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact PCFA via firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCFA respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- PCFA will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event; and keep you informed about PCFA, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- PCFA may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
- You must be registered to the Sit-Up 45 Challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
- You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive these prizes:
- Raise $250 – receive a limited edition Sit-Up 45 Challenge sweatband (limited to the first 250 who reach this milestone and provide an address).
- Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other products.
- Every peer to peer donation made on Monday 14th June 2021 will give the fundraiser a chance to win one $500 Gazman clothing voucher. The winner will be picked at random and will be announced within 5 days of competition close. Monday, 14 June 2021 at 12:01 (AEST) and ends on Monday, 14 June 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter, entrants must give/receive a donation or donations of $1 or more during the competition period.
- Only one (1) entry to the draw is permitted per donation to registered participants.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- PCFA accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- PCFA takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they make use of the prize voucher before it expires. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of supply to prize winners.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, PCFA (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- PCFA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PCFA which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, PCFA reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
- The promoter is Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia of Suite 2, Level 8, 1 Chandos Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065 (ABN 31 521 774 656). PCFA phone: 1800 22 00 99.
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered Sit-Up 45 Challenge participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) for the following fundraising event:
Event: Sit-Up 45 Challenge
Date of Event: 14 June 2021 - 20 June 2021
Dates of fundraising authority: As above
Thank you for having a go and helping change the lives of those affected by prostate cancer.
Together we can achieve a great deal for Aussie men and their loved ones impacted by prostate cancer. With your support, we can fund live saving research and provide tailored support when men need it most.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.