- Peter Massa just donated $20.88
- Dianne Griffin just donated $31.32
- Velocity Motorsport Magazine just donated $10.44
- Mandy Barter just donated $31.32
- Rebecca Carroll-Tape just donated $46.98
- Bruce just donated $57.42
- Paul Robb just donated $57.42
- Annie Zeitz just donated $10.44
- Micky Rawlings just donated $25
- Prostate Cancer Support Group - ACT just donated $1,107
- Bozica Nyeverecz just donated $10.44
- Sue Ollis just donated $46.98
- Sue Alex and Pip Baker just donated $52.20
- Wendy Murray just donated $20
- Caitlin Nelson just donated $10
- Anonymous just donated $100
- graham mackenzie just donated $20.88
- Norm Gibson just donated $57.42
- Anonymous just donated $110
- Gemma just donated $114.84
HOW IT WORKS
Register for the Sit-Up 45 Challenge here. You’ll get all the info you need, as well as tips on fundraising, training and planning.
Get everyone else involved. Ask your friends and family to support you. You can even ask them to jump in a team with you.
It’s time to take a stand. You decide what you wear, what music you play and who you sit-up with. Let everyone catch a glimpse and share pics and videos using the hashtag #situp45
THIS MEN'S HEALTH WEEK,
WILL YOU SIT-UP TO
45 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every single day.
That's why we are taking a stand and sitting up this Men’s Health Week. Join us in committing to do 45 sit-ups each day to raise funds for research and support programs for those impacted by this diagnosis.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia is reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners and families.
WHO WILL YOU SIT-UP FOR?
“The work that PCFA does in the community is invaluable. From fundraising, to its funding of research, the support of local support groups around the country, creating awareness and its assistance in lobbying the government is paramount in bringing about change in outcomes for men going through this journey.
I’m able to use the knowledge, courage and zest for life that this journey has given me to try to assist others. My mantra is to minimise the long term impacts of prostate cancer by making men aware of the benefits of early detection and decisive action. ”
Greg McRoberts, Prostate Cancer Support Group Leader, ACT & Region.
OUR FUNDRAISING CHAMPIONS
See who is taking on the Sit-Up 45 Challenge to raise awareness and funds to prostate cancer.