- Jess Busteed just donated $20.88
- Justan Elledge just donated $52.20
- Curtis Hill just donated $20
- Helen Dundon just donated $405
- Mr Phil Marrinon just donated $20.88
- Gordon Hor just donated $150
- Sammy and Jamie just donated $26.10
- Patricia Ablaza just donated $31.32
- Brett Hamilton just donated $57.42
- Mel Naso just donated $57.42
- Keryn Sagar just donated $50
- Olivia just donated $5.22
- Ailsa Cowie just donated $31.32
- lloyd seddon just donated $31.32
- Samantha Fruzynski just donated $20.88
- Michelle just donated $45
- Frank Succio just donated $52.20
- Neomi Butler just donated $20.88
- Fiona, Marc & Jules just donated $50
- Bettina Revens just donated $110
HOW IT WORKS
Register for the Sit-Up 45 Challenge here. You’ll get all the info you need, as well as tips on fundraising, training and planning.
Get everyone else involved. Ask your friends and family to support you. You can even ask them to jump in a team with you.
It’s time to take a stand. You decide what you wear, what music you play and who you sit-up with. Let everyone catch a glimpse and share pics and videos using the hashtag #situp45
THIS MEN'S HEALTH WEEK,
WILL YOU SIT-UP TO
45 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every single day.
That's why we are taking a stand and sitting up this Men’s Health Week. Join us in committing to do 45 sit-ups each day to raise funds for research and support programs for those impacted by this diagnosis.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia is reducing the impact of prostate cancer on Australian men, their partners and families.
WHO WILL YOU SIT-UP FOR?
“The work that PCFA does in the community is invaluable. From fundraising, to its funding of research, the support of local support groups around the country, creating awareness and its assistance in lobbying the government is paramount in bringing about change in outcomes for men going through this journey.
I’m able to use the knowledge, courage and zest for life that this journey has given me to try to assist others. My mantra is to minimise the long term impacts of prostate cancer by making men aware of the benefits of early detection and decisive action. ”
Greg McRoberts, Prostate Cancer Support Group Leader, ACT & Region.
OUR FUNDRAISING CHAMPIONS
See who is taking on the Sit-Up 45 Challenge to raise awareness and funds to prostate cancer.